Summer Retreat Booklet
July 01, 2013
Cottages, campfires, boats, barbecues, beverages, friends and family – life giving ingredients we keenly anticipate in our short Canadian summer.Jesus catches it with this beatitude: “You’re blessed when you get your inside
world—your mind and heart—put right. Then you can see God in the outside
world.” (Matthew 5:8 MSG) As our inner life is nurtured our vision for the
world around us is enriched.This little booklet is our gift to you for this life giving part of summer – It
* ideas to nurture our spiritual friendships
* a way to pray that leads to imitating Jesus
* Four stories for meditation with opening & closing prayers
* “A Celtic Meal with Jesus” – a brief liturgy to use with friends at a meal
* A “Noticing” prayer and a “Prayer as We Age”Browse through the booklet and perhaps a prayer, story or practice may catch your attention – use what’s helpful on your own or with a few friends. May the blessings of friendship be yours this summer.
November Spiritual Friendship Journal
November 28, 2012
Please enjoy Touchstone’s November Spiritual Friendship Journal
Christian Week Interview with Norm
August 31, 2012
Please visit the following link to read the Christian Week interview with Norm about Spiritual Friendship.
Norm Interviewed on the Drew Marshall Show
July 19, 2012
On Saturday, July 14 Norm was interviewed on the Drew Marshall Show discussing Spiritual Friendship.
Spiritual Friendship Now in Print!
May 14, 2012
A Special Announcement!
“Spiritual Friendship, The Art of Being Friends with God and a few Others” is now available for your reading pleasure.
From the back cover:
To purchase a copy of this book please visit:
Also available at: